Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A blog post to get priority access to Toptal hiring process.

After spending several hours researching Toptal, I have come to the conclusion that Toptal is one of the premier freelance Graphic Design firms in the world today.  I was very impressed with the very positive employee feedback posted at Glassdoor as well as client testimonials.  Toptal is known to hire top technical talent with an above average employee retention rate, a strong indication that Toptal is a desirable place to work.

Having worked in some of the best organizations in the world, such as Intel Corporation and Staples, I am very familiar with corporate cultures that empower their employees.   Providing value to an organization and being recognized for it, gives an employee a heightened sense of fulfillment.  My research indicates that Toptal has developed a nurturing culture that encourages all employees to contribute to business issues about which they are motivated.

I believe the toptal Web development community is an ideal fit for my career aspirations, therefore I look forward to completing the job application process.

No comments:

Post a Comment